Sure, here is a recipe for oven roasted lamb shoulder:
- 1 lamb shoulder, bone-in (4-5 pounds)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Mix together the minced garlic, dried rosemary, dried thyme, salt, black pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl to make a paste.
- Rub the paste all over the lamb shoulder, making sure to cover all sides.
- Place the lamb shoulder in a roasting pan, bone-side down. Pour the chicken broth into the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the roasting pan tightly with foil, making sure to seal the edges.
- Roast the lamb shoulder in the preheated oven for 3 to 3 1/2 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Remove the foil from the roasting pan and increase the oven temperature to 450°F. Roast the lamb shoulder for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the top is browned and crispy.
- Remove the lamb shoulder from the oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before carving.
- Serve the lamb shoulder with any desired sides, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a salad.
Enjoy your delicious oven roasted lamb shoulder!