Crepe Balls Recipe
Crepe balls recipe
Here is a recipe for crepe balls:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Your choice of filling, such as Nutella, jam, or fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and water.
- Gradually add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, whisking until smooth.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, scoop about 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan. Quickly swirl the pan to coat the bottom with batter, forming a thin crepe. Cook for about 1 minute or until the crepe starts to lift from the pan. Flip the crepe and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Remove the crepe from the pan and place it on a clean surface. Place a small amount of filling in the center of the crepe. Fold the crepe over the filling, forming a ball. Repeat with the remaining batter and filling.
- Dust the crepe balls with powdered sugar before serving. You can also serve them with additional filling on the side for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious crepe balls!